- Ted Kummert, EVP Products and Engineering, UiPath
“20.10: The Release that Kickstarts Digital Transformation”
- Param Kahlon, Chief Product Officer, UiPath
“AI, Automation, and Future of Work”
- Pranjal Sharma, Economic Analyst, Advisor, and Author
- Rajesh Kumar, Regional Head of Marketing, UiPath
Reminder: to access these recorded sessions, sign up on the Reboot Work Festival page.
4. Actionable insights
We’ve already heard from so many attendees that they appreciated that so many of our presentations, demos, and Expertsville sessions gave them strategies they could quickly implement to improve their jobs or deliver better results for their company.
This is always great news to hear after hosting an event like Reboot Work Festival, especially since we hoped to highlight less-than-obvious automation opportunities and provide tips, tricks, and best practices to help users take full advantage of them.
- The European Medicines Agency uses UiPath robots to monitor the pipeline of critical ICU supplies with an automated system that collects data from pharmaceutical companies all across Europe.
- Takeda Business Solutions is working with UiPath to drive its digital transformation efforts, specifically to deliver more innovative solutions, optimize global end-to-end processes, and take advantage of the latest technology such as AI, robotics, automation, design thinking, and analytics.
- Dhaka Bank has improved its ability to create and deliver excellence in banking—all thanks to automation that has led to new ways of delivering critical banking services, products, and the customer experience.
- Coca-Cola China, Korea, and Mongolia, automated data collection and processing for its entire supply chain to improve decision making.
If you missed any of the customer sessions (or want to watch them again to take notes), you can access the on-demand recordings in the Big Tent and Amphitheater. Register for access on the Reboot Work Festival page.
We couldn’t have done it without you
Reboot Work Festival was a celebration of automation and a festival of ideas about automation and human achievement. All of the content highlighted so many ways companies in many different industries are using automation to rethink ‘business as usual’ and free their employees to reach their full potential.
But we couldn’t have done it without you, so a true heartfelt thanks to everyone who participated in this event. And while this virtual conference was a success, we’re also happy to tell you we’ve already booked the entire Bellagio Hotel in Las Vegas for our FORWARD IV event in 2021. It will be great to see you in person, connect, and share even more automation best practices. We hope to see you then!
One final reminder: it’s not too late to access all of the great information presented at Reboot Work Festival. You can still get all of the presentations, videos, demos, and more—by registering on the official Reboot Work Festival site.
Many of the areas are still available on demand, including the Big Tent, Demo Tent, Carousel of Ideas, and Immersion Labs.