Scientifically speaking, today is the best day of the week, because today is GFN Thursday. And that means more of the best PC games streaming right from the cloud across all of your devices.
This is a special GFN Thursday, too — not just because it’s the first Thursday of the month, which means learning about some of the games coming throughout February, but also because it’s GeForce NOW’s one-year anniversary. One year ago, we opened the cloud for any PC gamer whose rig needed a boost, and gave our Founders members RTX ON for supported games. Today, we offer over 800 games streaming instantly, with more on the way each week.
For now, let’s get into the best part of GFN Thursday: new games.
Let’s Play Today
The complete list of games joining GeForce NOW this week can be found below, but here are a few highlights:
Time to bring the boom in Season 8 – Mayhem. Meet a new Legend, Fuse, who doesn’t lack confidence, but often lacks a plan. He’s a blow-up-first ask-questions-later kinda guy.
Valheim (day-and-date release on Steam)
A brutal exploration and survival game for 1-10 players, set in a procedurally generated purgatory inspired by Viking culture. Battle, build and conquer your way to a saga worthy of Odin’s patronage!
Werewolf: The Apocalypse – Earthblood (day-and-date release on Epic Games Store)
A unique experience full of savage combat and mystical adventures. You are Cahal, a powerful Garou who can transform into a wolf and a Crinos, a huge ferocious beast. Master your three forms and their powers to punish those who defile Gaia.
In addition to these highlights, members can look for the following:
- Blue Fire (Steam)
- Code2040 (Day-and-date release on Steam)
- Curious Expedition 2 (Steam)
- Magicka 2 (Steam)
- Might & Magic Heroes V: Tribes of the East (Steam)
- Mini Ninjas (Steam)
- Order of Battle: World War II (Free to play on Steam)
- Path of Wuxia (New content pack on Steam)
- Secret World Legends (Free to play on Steam)
- Warhammer 40,000 Gladius Relics of War (Epic Games Store)
Looking Ahead to the Rest of February
Beyond this week, members can start getting excited about the following games:
Outriders Demo (day-and-date release on Steam)
Square Enix and People Can Fly present OUTRIDERS, a 1-3 player, drop-in-drop-out co-op shooter set in an original, dark and desperate sci-fi universe.
And here are even more titles joining GeForce NOW in February:
- Art of Rally (Steam, Epic Games Store)
- Darkest Hour: A Hearts of Iron Game (Steam)
- Day of Infamy (Steam)
- Everspace (Steam)
- Farm Manager 2018 (Steam)
- Farmer’s Dynasty (Steam)
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris (Steam)
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III (Steam)
- Lumberjack’s Dynasty (Steam)
- Observer: System Redux (Steam)
- Project Highrise (Steam)
- Rise of Industry (Steam)
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 (Steam)
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole (Steam)
- South Park: The Stick of Truth (Steam)
- Thea 2: The Shattering (Steam)
In Case You Missed It
In addition to the games we shared on the GeForce Forums, we had some surprise additions in January, including:
That’s a whole lotta gaming. What will you play in February? Let us know on Twitter or in the comments below.
(Editor’s note: An earlier version of the blog incorrectly noted an English release for Path of Wuxia. The content update does not include English support.)